Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Opression Essay

In my essay i will talk about times I've been opressed times other have been opressed and i will even compare. I will also talk about the word opression and what it means to be opressed just incase you haven't been through or exprienced it. Its just about everyday when someone is being opressed. So if you will listen closely then you will know what the word means and you will have a small feeling of how it feels to opressed.
Theres book i read the name of it is called The Black boy. He was a kid that wrote a book and had a dream of writing a book. Well he did just that he wrote a book. No one had faith in him or did they think it was a good idea. His own family members even thought it was a bad idea his own mother even told him that he need to grow up and stop acting as if he was a kid. She also told him that he wasn't a kid anymore and that he should come to reality. The point of me telling you this is to tell you that was a way of opression cause his own family was trying to keep him down.
A time when i was opressed well ive been opressed a bunch of times. People often tell me that i cant make it to the nfl . I dont let any of it bother me because Iknow what im capable of doing. If i work hard i can make to the nfl on eof my favorite sayings is you are your own obstacle and i want let anyone stop me from doing my dream. Thats away that i have been opressed. I just dont show i cause i dont let that bother me at all.

No comments: